• KPop camp in South Korea !
For K-pop lovers!
Cultural and artisitic immersion
The program is a short-term, K-POP concentrated camp where you can fully immerse yourself in Korean culture, while getting firsthand lessons in K-pop singing and dance. Dance trainings are held at the 1MILLION DANCE STUDIO You will also get the chance to visit the art schools where our K-pop idols have attended, explore the city of Seoul, go on a fun adventure at Lotte World, tour an entertainment company in Korea and so much more!
1/ 1 MILLION Dance Studio dance lessons:
1 MILLION Dance Studio is famous for choreographing for big entertainment companies like SM Entertainment (Boa, Girls' Generation and f(x)), YG Entertainment (2NE1), and JYP Entertainment (Wonder Girls, Miss A, and GOT7).
2/ Visit od famous art high schools: During the K-POP Camp, you can visit the famous art high schools where K-pop idols had attended. You will get the opportunity to tour these schools, attend lessons, and interact with the students.
- Korea Arts High School was first opened in 1980, but it was only in 1999 that it became an art high school. This is where Korean stars such as BTS V and Jimin, wha$$up Jie, SISTAR Soyu, and A-PINK Bomi had studied. Hyuna, 2PM's Chansung and Wonder Girls' Sunye were also students of this school.
- School of Performing Arts Seoul (SOPA) was first established as corporate specialty school in 1966. It then received its status as an art high school in 2008. It has gained popularity throughout the years as this is where EXO's Kai and Sehun, Miss A's Suzy, and BTS' Jung Kook have studied.
- Hanrim Performing Arts High School: Another famous art high school is the former school of SHINee's Taemin, GOT7's Yugyeom, UNIQ's Sun Young, 15&'sJimin, FIESTAR's Ye, BlockB's Sungjae and Il Hoon. Members of TWICE are currently enrolled here!
3/ Korean Language Lessons: Korean lessons are held every day at the ACOPIA school. Day by day, you will surely learn and master the Korean language! You will be given the chance to practice your Korean speaking skills by conversing with a Korean, learning how to sing popular KPOP songs, watching Korean films, and viewing other educational videos.
4/ Joint audition: Junior high school students who love KPOP or anyone under 23 years old can participate in this "joint audition"!
5/ Seoul city tour: There are so many things to do! Eat delicious Korean BBQ from the numerous restaurants found in almost every corner! Feeling like a king or queen? Visit several palaces and get a chance to wear Korea's national costume called Hanbok! Want to belt out to your favorite KPOP songs? There are countless of Noraebangs (Karaoke) to satisfy your fangirl/fanboy needs. Inspired by Korean fashion? There are endless shops lined up for you to indulge in.
We can also guide you to popular spots such as theme park "Lotte World" and musical "NANTA"!
Camp participants will be accompanied by an English-speaking staff in all activities!
27 July to 1rst August 2020
20 to 25 August 2020
27 December to 1rst January 2021
Seoul, South Korea
6 days – 5 nights
Participant must have strong enthusiasm towards K-pop and Korean
culture. Other than that, everyone is welcome to apply!
Must be aged 14 and more.
You will stay in a guesthouse 7-minute walk from Hongik University.
The guesthouse offers the following services: Secured luggage facilities / 24-hour security / Air-conditioning & heating / Laundry /Hair dryer/ 24-hour hot water / Free Wi-Fi / Fully equipped kitchen / Courtyard /Lounge with TV, PC / Shared bathrooms.
1 100,00 €
the 6 days camp (1200 US dollars)
Plus our annual membership fees of 50 €
This price includes:
- airport guide by train to the accommodation
- accommodation fee with breakfast
- K-POP and Korean class fees
- lunch and/ dinner (excluding menu addition and dessert)
- All activities written on the schedule
- Audition support
in the camp participation fee are as follows: roundtrip tickets to and
from home country, personal expenses outside the camp itinerary
(transportation, meal, etc.), and travel insurance.
Please contact us by email : [Aliore mail firstname.lastname@example.org] to receive the full information.
Capacity: Limited to 20 participants
Good to know
The local organizer:
ASIA HOPE CAMP GROUP (ACOPIA) is an NGO that brings together Korean cultural organizations. Since 1999, the association organizes international exchanges between Korea, Japan and other countries of the world.
Si les danses latines vous intéressent, sachez qu'Aliore propose également des cours de tango et d’espagnol à Buenos Aires et des cours de danses caribéennes et des cours d’espagnol en République Dominicaine.
Tous droits réservés Aliore © 2020