Spanish and Tango in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Location : BuenosAires
Dates : All year round
Duration : 2 weeks
Tariff : 590,00 €
Detailed programme :
Combine Spanish Language course with tango classes for a complete immersion in the argentine culture.
The school offers the highest standard in Spanish courses since 1987.
The objective is to complete a performance level by being totally immersed in the Language. The ability to apply the learned structures and vocabulary will enable you to communicate in Spanish as well as expose you to the argentine culture during your stay in Buenos Aires.
The tango and Spanish programme offers 20 classes of Spanish per week, 4 hours per day, Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 1:00pm. Each group has a minimum of 3 students and a maximum of 7.
The following services are included in the Spanish course:
- All books for your program: Grammar and exercises books, and extra material booklets for the entire program.
- All materials: Document bag, blocks and pencil, etc.
- Broad band-high speed internet at school. Wifi for your laptop. You also can use our computers.
- Free receipt of faxes.
- Placement test
- No limit coffee, tea and spring water during classes.
- Weekly evaluations.
- List of former students for references.
- The school Certificate: "Spanish as a Second Language Course - Buenos Aires Argentina".
The learning method, with a grammatical base developed within a communicative context, is designed for foreign students and courses are taught in Spanish.
As a complement to your Spanish classes, we offer you to learn the most traditional dance in Buenos Aires, Tango!
3 tango lessons per week are offered in the best Tango Academy of Buenos Aires.
It is a very good opportunity to know many local people and other foreigners in Buenos Aires. This is an international Tango Academy with all professionals Tango teachers and dancers.
Place: the school is located in downtown Buenos Aires in the heart of the city, on Florida street, the most important street of Buenos Aires (pedestrian street) close to all you may need: restaurants, bars, cinemas, museums, theatres, historical buildings, bookstores, commercial stores, banks, ATM´s, shopping areas, tourist attractions, events, etc
The Tango academy is located only 6 blocks from the school, walking distance, in the same street.
Dates: All year round
Duration: 2 weeks. Spanish course run from Monday to Friday (Participant should arrive in Buenos Aires on the Sunday prior to the start date)
Cost: 590 €
- 40 classes of Spanish (that also includes teaching materials; level test, optional exams, Certificate, access to library, workshops: Phonetics, Conversation, Narration, Audio )
- 6 hours of Dance course
- The school registration fees
- Two extracurricular activities per week (guided tours, museum visits, tango, asado dinners, excursions, etc.)
- Movie showings and discussions usually once a week
- Aliore membership fees
Accommodation: The school offers a 7 night private room in Argentine family homes.
Home-stay has the advantage that you can practice your Spanish all the time and know more about our culture, meeting local people. Host families are located in neighbourhoods close to the school and the centre of the city. All families have been carefully selected and are monitored so that your home stay experience is to your complete satisfaction. We consider the level of culture, hospitality, the affection, the comfort of the house, the atmosphere in the family, the proximity to the school and the cleaning. Living standards are either similar than in Europe or North America.
You can choose between Bed & Breakfast or Half Board homestay.
Price for the accommodation:
420 € two weeks, Bed & Breakfast
520 € two weks, Half Board
Good to know:
If you are interested by the spanish culture, we advice you to discover Spanish and Dances courses in the Dominican Republic and Salsa tour in Cuba .