• Initiation to traditional Arts & Crafts in Rajasthan in India, with Ecolodge homestay •
Sustainable Tourism in Nawalgarh
Learn from local artists
Help save traditional crafts
Available all year round but preferable from October to February.
The ecolodge Apani Dhani is located in Nawalgarth, in the region of Shekhawati, 275 km from Delhi.
Workshops take place every morning, from Monday to Friday.
The Ecolodge is composed of 8 bungalows, meticulously constructed in the traditional way.
Photovoltaic solar panels produce electricity and hot water.
All the rooms are beautifully decorated with regional handicrafts and feature full bathroom facilities.
You will get half-board accommodation (breakfast and diner). Meals are vegetarian and organic as food is coming from the family garden.
This price includes:
- 15 hour course
- All materials
- Half board accommodation in a superior single room.
- A musical night *
- Membership fees
* Please note that the music night is organized for your attention but any visitors around will of course be welcomed to listen to the music!
Good to know
* It is possible to combine arts and crafts workshops with cooking lessons (Organic and vegetarian cooking) given in the afternoon (Please have a look at the cooking course in India workshop).
In this case, you will be asked for a supplement of 60 €.
* You can also discover the region taking part to excursions and cultural visits organised by your host (with supplement).
* The Ecolodge is deeply involved in sustainable tourism and is a member of The International Ecotourism Society and of Eco Club.
* Do not forget to plan more days in order to visit Jaipur, Agra, etc.
Tous droits réservés Aliore © 2020