• Percussion and African Dance workshop in Senegal •
Artistic and cultural experience
Immerse yourself in Casamance!
Total immersion in the Diola culture, authenticity and wide open areas, outside of the most touristic areas of Senegal, change of scenery, contact with endearing people…
- Percussion and Dance workshop, all levels: 2h30 African dance / day (mandingue, Diola, Sabar, Djembe ryhthms) and 2h African percussion / day (all levels). The classes are animated by two internationally renowned artists: Youssouf COLY, dance teacher from Casamance, and Papa SAMBE, percussion teacher from Mbour, who will transmit their love of Senegalese culture and teach you their art with pedagogy and good mood !
- Excursion to a typical village at the week-end, meeting locals and local customs.
During your free time, enjoy yourself with many activities offered on site. For instance: a walk on the beach, the visit of a school, discovering the market, visiting the fishing port, excursion in the islands, visit the botanical garden, batik, kora, painting, Senegalese cuisine, introduction to the Diola language, massage , fishing, relaxing ...
Next workshop from 08 to 22 April 2023
In Kafountine in Casamance, a region considered by many to be the most beautiful in the country!
Accommodation in a family hotel, facing the ocean, "feet in the water".
Senegalese family and tasty food.
for the 2 weeks dance & percussion programme
- 840 € for the 2 weeks percussion programme or dance programme only
- 690 € for the accompanying person (no classes)
- 450 € for a kid under 12
- Full board (from Sunday morning to Friday Lunch time)
- African dance and percussion course (4h30 per day)
- Transfer from Dakar airport to Kafountine (2 ways)
- Excursion to a typical village at the week-end
- Membership fees to the association
Prices do not include:
- International return air ticket to Dakar
- Vaccines et antimalarial treatment
- Water and drinks
- Other excursions and optional activities
- Visa to cross Gambia (about 20€)
- Transfer from Dakar airport to Kafountine for arrival and departure on other dates
Good to know
Arrivals and departures should be on weekends.
Tous droits réservés Aliore © 2020