• Traditional basket making workshop in Uzès, South of France •
Braid and create around the wicker
The pleasure of learning an ancestral technique
The art of basket weaving, once essential, is an heritage to be kept alive.
All the techniques needed to make a wicker basket will be taught.
Each participant can take his or her basket home.
The workshops take place over 2 days in a natural setting. All materials are provided. You will also find books on basketry and many creations.
- 06 - 07 June 2020: all levels
- 12 - 13 September 2020: all levels
- 10 - 11 October 2020: all levels
- 07 - 08 November 2020: all levels
- 05 - 06 December 2020: all levels
The workshop takes place in a studio near Uzès, in the South of France.
2 days, from 9h to 17h
Accommodation can be found in hotels, bed and breakfast, self catering or host families. We’ll send you a list.
This price includes:
- The teaching
- All materials
- Membership fees
Good to know
Bring a picnic lunch!
" "It was out in the country, seeing other basketmakers at work, learning a new method" "
Mairtin Le 02/03/2020
Tous droits réservés Aliore © 2020