• Carpet weaving workshop at the Riad Ma Bonne Etoile, Morocco •
Share meaningful moments with the craft women
All year round (but too hot during summer months)
The Riad Ma Bonne Etoile is located close to the desert in the village of Ouled Driss, 250 km South of Ouarzazate (450 km South of Marrakech).
The Riad has been renovated using local materials is ideally located between palm trees and desert.
7 days/ 7 nights (smaller or longer workshops are possible)
You will be accommodated in a comfortable guest house in the Riad « Ma
Bonne Etoile ». Rooms with private bathroom, dining room, living-room, terrace, swimming pool, palm grove and a magnificent sunset!
This price includes:
- Full board accommodation
- 2 nights in a hotel,
- The workshop (about 2 hours in the morning, 2 hours in the afternoon),
- 2 way Transfer from Ouarzazate/ Ouled Driss
- Membership fees
Do not include:
- Drinks between meals
- Visit of the kasbah of Ouled Driss (2 €)
- Additional local transport
- hammam (2 € + massage: 5 €)
Good to know
The Riad Ma Bonne Etoile donates 5% of their benefits to the local association Intilak who works in the areas of social, health, education, environment and culture in M'Hamid’s village, especially for women and children.
Tous droits réservés Aliore © 2020