• Pottery and Raku firing in the Cevennes, South of France •
Creative workshop in Cevennes
Peace and beauty of the site leading to creation
Raku is a firing technique originating from Japan which is linked to the tea making ceremony. In its modern version, it is accessible to a beginner who can quickly acquire a degree of autonomy in the firing of his or her pots.
During the 5-day course, you will make earthenware pots, enamel and fire them Raku style.
You will take your creations home.
- Monday: 15h30 to 18 h: shaping raw earth
- Tuesday: 9h30 to 12h continuation and free workshop in the afternoon.
- Wednesday: 9h30 to 12h: shaping and finishes and then baking in the oven
- Thursday: enamel from 15h to ...
- Friday: Raku firings from 9h ... (maximum 16h30).
25 to 29 July 2022
08 to 12 August 2022
The rest of the year, the workshop is opened upon request for groups.
The workshop takes place in Pompignan, typical village of the Cévennes, South of France.
for 5 sessions (2h30 each session) + Raku firing time and membership fees.
Good to know
On-site and upon request, you can benefit from anaturopathic consultation and massages (Shiatsu, Reflexology, Thai Massage and Californian).
Tous droits réservés Aliore © 2020